
This coming weekend is the Blogher Conference in Chicago. I wish is was going, actually I wish I had been asked to be on a panel speaking at the conference. But what would I talk about? Humm, that's tough - maybe the knack of tapping into my stream of consciousness litter that I then pass off as a post. Basically, those of you who have stuck with me for a while already know, I have no real focus here. There are a lot of Mommy blogs - been there done that, and I'm not a granny, I get bored writing about the same thing, whatever that is, so it's a conundrum why they would even think about having me there as a presenter. Nonetheless, it's a pretty strong fantasy I have; so look for me next year reporting from the conference. ;-)
One thing they are doing at the conference is those of us who aren't attending can attend in the virtual world at Second Life. Very cool. Check it out here. There's a lot more to this virtual world than the Blogher conference, it's like an online town - amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment