7.28.2007
Dove Shows Us How's It's Done
Unless you have been living in a hut on the other side of the world, or in a hole, or are a man who watches only sports, or don't much care about advertising and it's impact, you know Dove is doing a campaign using "real" women. Yeah, like your mom. My youngest daughter found this, which you may not have seen from them. It's an eye opener - pardon my intended pun, which you will get if you watch the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment