6.21.2007

Blog Reading Help

I've been a bit off blogging lately, probably from lack of sleep, due to (mostly) Pepper's incessant chewing, gnawing, licking and biting of his various appendages as he cuddles up next to my bursitic hip in my Sleep Number bed.

He has seasonal allergies. Thank god they are only seasonal...I'd be out of my mind if he had them all the time. A trip to his least favorite person - the vet -  and a tiny shot of cortisone (I know how bad it is, but I was assured at Peppers age of 15 or so, and only a couple of times a year it would offer him relief from his torment) and he's now resting comfortably and not, literally, chasing his tail.

After reading other blogger's I find many of us sort of run out of steam every now and again, which is endlessly comforting. As I'm writing I'm feeling as if I have written this lame excuse stuff before. I know I have written about my cycles of waxing/waning enthusiasm for whatever it is I'm currently into, that would be blogging and raw foods currently. But I don't think you readers realize how stressful, let alone challenging it is to come up with something clever and enlightening that someone might want to read. Well, it is, and sometimes it gets the better of us!

Now that I've sufficiently vented, and you have a greater understanding of the perils and responsibilities of being a blogger, I will pass on this link over at Nev n Dave that will help you organize yourself and your blogs so you can read more and spend less time doing it.

No comments:

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.