I'm suffering from blogger insecurity, that's running through me like spring runoff, dredging up a fearsome case of writer's block. This is the third topic I have tried to haul up enough energy to write about, and if I can't write about myself, lord knows, I can't write about anything else.
I've been reading blogs all morning - not a good thing to do if you have even an itty bitty inkling that you might compare yourself with the bloggers you are reading.
This compare thing has plagued me all my life and makes me feel 13 whenever it surfaces - really, I'm 60 for cripes sake!! But nonetheless, it is a very real feeling that can paralyze even the most stalwart of souls by seeming to suck the life blood out of any creative thought that should make it's way up, through the mental muck of my brain - or yours, if you should feel the same way.
If you know what I'm talking about, I give you a big cyber hug, but if you are clueless I'm thrilled and give you a cyber kick in the butt to get out there and do something wildly creative in honor of those of us who are temporarily stuck. Go on......get going.....
I've been reading blogs all morning - not a good thing to do if you have even an itty bitty inkling that you might compare yourself with the bloggers you are reading.
This compare thing has plagued me all my life and makes me feel 13 whenever it surfaces - really, I'm 60 for cripes sake!! But nonetheless, it is a very real feeling that can paralyze even the most stalwart of souls by seeming to suck the life blood out of any creative thought that should make it's way up, through the mental muck of my brain - or yours, if you should feel the same way.
If you know what I'm talking about, I give you a big cyber hug, but if you are clueless I'm thrilled and give you a cyber kick in the butt to get out there and do something wildly creative in honor of those of us who are temporarily stuck. Go on......get going.....
Powered by ScribeFire.
No comments:
Post a Comment