5.23.2007
Still Stuck in the Oral Phase
The other day I was flipping through a copy of Alternative Medicine and came across more interesting oral info. Actually the lead in to the article says, "What's in your Toothpaste? (You don't want to know). I won't go into detail, you can read that for yourself here, but if you go to ewg.org you can find out what kind of junk is in your toothpaste, how it rates as well as how your other beauty products rate. Makes you want to use baking soda for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
No, this is not a new version of Wax On - Wax Off, made famous by Mr. Miyagi, in the Karate Kid. This phrase is coined by Martha Beck in...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
No comments:
Post a Comment