12.22.2006

Zippity Doo Dah - Here Comes the New Year!!

I thought I'd get a start on New Year's resolutions, so I looked for stuff I'm interested in, which turns out to be not so run of the mill. Maybe something on this list will speak to you...or not.
  • Steve Pavlina (who I had never heard of until today, but have signed up for his blog) has a bunch of stuff perfect for new year changes, among others - How To Give Up Coffee, H.T. Become an Early Riser & Motivation for Smart People.
  • Curious about your personality - or lack of it? Check out Ennegrams here.
  • If you follow what James Ray suggests you will achieve a state of fulfillment, always a good thing.
  • Emotional Freedom Techniques which, if you learn them and better yet do them, promises to cure most everything that could possible ail you.
  • I picked up an Oxygen magazine supplement the other day at the super market on Clean Eating, which doesn't have a thing to do with how clean you keep the kitchen or how often you throw away expired tins of soup. These tips are for bodybuilders, but hey why can't us flab's use them?
  • Deep breathing & stretching techniques- Rick Davids dedicates this interesting health & fitness site to his parents, a nice touch
  • We can't forget Diets That Work - yeah, right!
  • Now that we feel better we need to organize our life, because as we evolve we end up getting more stuff - unfortunately.
  • Which leads me to suggest a Clothes Swap - I'm going to have one in January, perfect timing, if I do say so.
And that ends my list for now. I wish that every one's holiday be bright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are really motivated. I was just going to resolve to eat vegetables once a month.
And maybe read one book in 2007.

I did check all the links.
Steve Pavlina's site looks good.
I'm not curious about my personality. In fact I don't want to know..
The James Ray and Emotional Freedom sites scared me.They look like 70's porno sites or something.
I bookmarked the clean eating site and the stretching site.
The diets that work site seemed silly.
And the clothes swap site seems mostly geared to women and gay men. Plus I wondered how a woman would feel if she brought a bunch of clothes and no one took any of them,ha,ha..

Anyways, nice post. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. And that you find a taker for all your clothes at the party, ha,ha..

After Our Morning Training Session

Cesar Millian says, a good dog is a tired dog - I agree.