It's time to give credit to Julie Powell of the Julie/Julia Project for inspiring me to blog. I listened to her book Julie and Julia while I drove back and forth to work, and there were times I was laughing out loud. Julie's the reader and she's good.
Her story is that she is going to cook her way through Mastering the Art of French Cooking, by Julia Child et. all in a year. She doesn't start her blog until she has been cooking for a while, but after she starts blogging, she really gets into it. The book is taken from the blog. I think it's one of the first books to be written from responses on a blog. It's defiantly worth a look/listen.
She has stopped the Julie/Julia Project blog, but maintains a new one What Could Happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
What gets me is that when I was doing chemo, particularly Adriamycin, my skin looked amazingly good. I felt shitty, but my skin seemed to gl...
-
Sometimes Mommy does reading, or "studying", as she calls it. That means I can sit right next to her on our cozy sofa, but I can...
-
Well, things did not go as smoothly this week. We had a replacement teacher who did not seem to be at the top of her game. How this played o...
No comments:
Post a Comment